Co-working spaces are catching the trends and have become favorites of the booming entrepreneurs. Offering flexible/fixed seats, private cabins, and attractive meeting rooms, there are many co-working franchises emerging in India which extend unlimited opportunities to start-ups to learn, explore and collaborate.
Let’s read about these top 10 benefits of Co-working franchises:
- It builds a networking platform: Co-working franchise offers a platform for diverse community members to interact, network and share ideas at a regular frequency at diverse events and seminars.
- Co-working franchises ensure growth and development: They promise fun and diversity. While in normal offices, the employees are often restricted to communicate with people from diverse fields, the co-working franchises, on the other hand, allow one to network with different professionals and learn new work tactics thereby helping ones to grow and develop.
- Co-working franchises help to mint money: Co-working franchises have been making money, for themselves, as well as for their tenants/ leaseholders. They are reaching a breakeven quickly as India witnesses a co-working boom. The quantum of profitability for co-working franchise depends on the network the founder or space’s owner shares in the ecosystem. Co-working franchise makes a quick break-even if the occupancy at the space is better.
- Co-working franchises help in community building: The concept of coming up with co-working franchise helps in developing a community which consists of like-minded people. They network together in the co-working space and come with a stream of professions which include start-ups, designers, SMEs, bloggers, app developers, PR professionals etc.
- Co-working franchise creates value for entrepreneurs: Co-working franchise, not just promises a physical space, but also creates value by driving through the community which exists in a particular space.
- Co-working franchises can spell enormous profit: Co-working franchise can become profitable once it has the preferable location, strong accessibility in terms of public transport and adequate size which can define its seating capacity, expenses, and other such factors.
- Facilities promised: Co-working franchise promises unlimited promises for its co-workers which include internet, power backup, kitchen, tea/coffee availability etc.
- A revenue generation tool: Co-working franchises have the potential of generating revenue from diverse avenues. It can generate revenue from certain memberships, virtual offices, ticket sales etc.
- Connecting remains the basic aim: Almost all co-working franchises have emerged as a platform where people can get the best value for the ecosystem. In this endeavor, it helps start-ups connect with investors.
- You can get the co-space booked for flexible tenure: Co-working franchises lease custom-sized multi-location workspaces for a certain lease tenure which might range from an hour to 1 year (or more). Promising vast opportunities to network, these co-working franchises can be a right location for your start-up as it can be hired with flexible terms.
With industries maturing and more number of start-ups coming up, the benefits of co-working franchises are being counted in big numbers and they are also being recognized across the country.
With the word of mouth spreading around and people accepting the benefits of co-working franchise, the next era will definitely be branded as the co-workers’ era.